So after the oddity that was the weekend in Qatar, the crew head to South America, and the Argentinian Grand Prix. Argentina in autumn. It can’t be as crazy as Qatar was, can it?
*checks weather forecast, sees rain for tomorrow*
Not much wrong with this circuit. It usually creates a good race. It just seems GP can’t catch a break with the weather this year.
Here’s an on-board from the 2015 Yamaha.
Last year in Argentina
In another rain-affected race, Marc Marquez got away on a bike change while the rest of the field lost their heads behind him. Here’s the highlights.
Last time out
Maverick Viñales made the biggest statement of intent he could by storming free practice, then making a pretty great comeback victory to lead the pack after one round. Read the roundup here.
- Can Mav make it two from two?
- Will Jorge Lorenzo show any signs of life?
- Will the KTMs begin to look anywhere near competitive yet?
- Can Aleix Espargaro continue his hot start to the year?
- Can Franco Morbidelli show some consistency for the first time in his career?
These times are in BST, please adjust accordingly for your time zone.
MotoGP: Q1 18:10, Q2 18:35